Thursday, April 5, 2007

Groceries!!!

After more than a month of eating take-out food and cooking what's left in the kitchen, we finally did our first grocery together as a married couple. We got by by either dropping by 24/7 stores to buy something to cook, buy take-out food or order food. Ang hirap nya pala no?

Now I know how hard it is to decide what you're going to cook/eat next. I missed my Mom's dishes. I say... there's nothing like home cooking.

So we walked out of the grocery looking like there's a coup that will happen the next day. I feel like we're panic buying!!! Hehehe! The reason for that is we don't know when we can do groceries again. Kaya we're buying everything we would need for the whole month (year?). I hope none of it would expire... hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search