Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm Nikki/Jessica Sanders... err... Who?!!

I took the test and here's the result.


Your Score: Niki/Jessica Sanders


You scored 29 Idealism, 70 Nonconformity, 29 Nerdiness




Sometimes I look in the mirror and I'm not sure it's me looking back.
Congratulations, you're Niki and/or Jessica Sanders! You get the honor of being the one character who is, in fact, two people! You have an especially dynamic and unpredictable nature. While you may seem like a good, caring, hard-working person at first glance, you have one seriously badass side that can overcome you at any moment. Whenever this side of you comes out, there is no fight you can't win, no obstacle you cannot overcome. Your best quality: Protective instincts -- you will stop at nothing for the people you love Your worst quality: Violent tendencies -- you will stop at nothing for the people you love

Link: The Heroes Personality Test written by freedomdegrees on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test


Quite true though. I'm very unpredictable...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search