Saturday, February 16, 2008

Baby Stuff Wishlist

Things doesn't seem to go as I have planned. I haven't been able to go out shopping for baby items yet (I thought of doing this last January) because we don't know the gender of the baby. Right now, all I could window-shop are any baby stuff that doesn't require the gender. Well, it might require for some but I'd like these items to be available no matter what the baby's gender is. Here's what I've got so far (tee hee!):

1. Baby Sherpa Diaper Bag Backpack



OR

Happy Traveler Family Gear Bag



Both of which have the urban look and functionality that can be used not only as a diaper bag so when the baby grows, you can use it for other trips as well.

2. For the fashionista bag, Ramalama Nappy Bag



OR

Shop Lala's Paris Leather in Black



I know. I know. The other one's a laptop bag but trust me and it will work as a diaper bag as well.

3. Crib - preferably with a changing table na.

4. Medela Pump In Style Advanced



OR

Playtex Manual Breast Pump



Oo na. Kakaririn ko ang breastfeeding! Do you know how much baby formulas cost nowadays?!

5. R'Jellybean Baby Sling



This will help me carry my baby as well as for breastfeeding.

6. Dream Mover Baby Soother



This one will keep my baby moving/rocking while I do other stuff - not that I want to leave.

Isip pa ko.... hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search