Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Pedicure Challenge



This is the last pedicure I had before I found out I was pregnant. Since then, I couldn't stand the smell of nail polish or acetone so I don't paint my nails anymore. I just clean them. I don't normally go to a salon if it's just cleaning since my nails are so easy to clean.

However, my belly has gotten bigger and bigger and of course reaching my feet is becoming more and more of a challenge everyday. I felt like a ballerina stretching the other night trying to clean my nails - kinda stupid of me... Luckily, after several twisting, stretching, tumbling and splitting I was able to finish. Yi-pee! (*Please insert sarcasm here*) Whew!

Next week, I'll need to schedule an appointment with a professional. Preferably someone who wouldn't murder my toes and has gentle hands (*cross your fingers!*).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search