Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"ME" Time


When I started this blog, I thought it would be just about me. If you come to think of it, it seems like it became Jack Jack's blog. Not! Maybe it appears to be that way because my life revolves around him now. That doesn't mean I don't have time for myself anymore.

Actually, when Jack Jack reached his third month, I went back to belly dancing. It wasn't only to get back to my pre-pregnancy figure (yeah, stick figure!) but also to take time-out from Jack Jack. Not that I don't want to be with him but I'm just avoiding being burned-out from housework and sitting Jack Jack.

Then, there's my nails. I like to see them always clean and polished. I can do that on my own but time wouldn't be enough and being at home means this activity would just be pushed back until it never gets done. So, I go out and pay a professional to do it for me.

Last are my hot shower baths. I try (because sometimes it's just impossible) to do this everyday and if I'd be lucky enough (when someone can keep an eye on Jack Jack), I can have it longer than 10 minutes.

So there... my quality ME time. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search