Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Breastfeeding and Laziness


Yes, I am lazy. If you haven't noticed, I am just creating systems to make shortcuts. This is just one of the million reasons I'm breastfeeding. I don't fancy cleaning and sterilizing bottles. Having Jack Jack latched on my breast is the easiest way to feed him. I'd pretty much do this for as long as I could.

Did I mention that I'm also delaying solids? I started giving Jack Jack solids around 7 or 8 months, I think. If I could, I would have started it when he reaches his first year. Introducing solids would actually increase the chances that he would wean earlier so I'm doing it very slowly. Breastmilk or formula should still be the first nutrition baby gets up to his first year and giving solids earlier doesn't really have any benefits.

So there.. I am lazy.

Image is of Jack Jack and me while nursing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search