Monday, June 22, 2009

Twitter + Tiggerlily = @Twiggerlily

Lately, I've been twittering. It is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read each others' updates. All you have to do is answer the question, "What are you doing?"

At first, I thought it is just a redundant thing and I do not see anybody following my twitter account. Then I thought, whatever! I'm blogging anyways... without really thinking who's going to read it. But hey! YOU! are reading it... Aren't you? Gotcha!

If you're interested to twitter, you can sign up from here. If you want to follow me on twitter (why?), you can can click here or on the follow me on Twitter link at the left hand side of my blog.

For a Twitter tutorial, I've found this from The Organized Mom. A complete Help documentation for Twitter can be found here.


By TwitterButtons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search