Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Wifey Wifey Me...

Sheesh... I got in late for work - and it's only for a minute! This is the third time this cutoff. Each is a minute late. I'm sure I'm going to get something really soon...

I slept real early last night. Woke up at 10 PM when Jojo got in. After I was able to shake off my sleepy head, I started to do some cleaning. You read that right! In the middle of the night, I cleaned up three bathroom toilets. I'm planning on doing this at least twice a week but with a 40 hours/week work I have right now, it is just not possible. Well, unless I won't sleep at all.

There are still a lot of work to be done in our home; there's just not enough time as of the moment. I wanted to finish the Guest Sheets and finally put it into the album it belongs to while the other sheets left I would use for other scraps (making a scrapbook). Then I found the wine boxes really nice to be my scrapbox(?). Well, I'm hoping to put in every wedding scrap I can find.

Other home projects I'm planning would be organization. Yeah, I am now OC. I hate this OC-ness in me but it makes me feel satisfied when I do accomplish something. Maybe I should stop surfing Martha's site. I am thinking her site is a bad influence to me but I just can't help not to.

Tomorrow I will be at my parent's home. Yes, I filed a leave. I hope I can go back earlier than Thursday. That means tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search