Monday, May 14, 2007

Missing Prints


Last Saturday, I cleaned up our stove. I tried to remove the years of oil and dirt that has accumulated on our stove. The stove is one of the furnishings included with the pad we’re renting. Imagine how much dirt and grime there is. I used a steel scrubber. The one’s they use to scrub pans to make them shiny underneath. Problem is, it doesn’t have a handle. The result: my right thumb, forefinger and middle finger got scrubbed as well. I wish I took a before/after picture of the stove. They really look nice and almost shiny now.

When I got to work this morning, I went to our login computers to find out that the biometric scanner can’t recognize my fingerprints anymore! Jeez, that steel scrubber erased my fingerprints! It was a relief that it can still recognize my left forefinger. Whew! That was close!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search