Sunday, October 7, 2007

I Got A Picture Of You....

Yesterday, we went to an OB in Malabon. They have this promo before that you get a free Ultrasound if you do your prenatal with them. Sayang naman kasi. Hehehe...

When I told her I have this brownish discharge the other day she advised me to get a Transvaginal Ultrasound. I was quite hesitant at first because I know that the process will need to insert a probe down there. She says that they don't usually advice that if I didn't have that brownish discharge. OK go! At least I got a picture of my baby na...



She was in the left ovary when we did this. The same thing that Tita Ninang said when she felt where the baby is. The other time she was in the right side. I never thought they do laps!! The exact size was 14.2mm so by computation she's 7 weeks and 5 days yesterday (plus or minus 7 days).



Nerbyoso yata si baby. Hehehe! Fetal Heart Rate is 166 bpm.



I was advised not to move a lot. Bed rest actually - the worst advice that a doctor would give me. I'm used to moving a lot. And I kinda hate myself if I don't seem to do anything within the day.

Anyways, I don't care. Whatever it takes to get us through these 9 months I will do. Definitely, no belly dancing, no shopping, not much moving, not much walking and lots of care until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search