Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Get to know me more!

I've been tagged by Jannesse!

Q1: What are you doing 10 years ago?

Third year college. Gusto ng magwork. Ngayon, ayaw ko na magwork... hehehe!

Q2: What were you doing 1 year ago?

Panicking while preparing for my wedding last March.

Q3: What are 5 snacks you enjoy?

V-cut & Pringles (These aren't good for me anymore but I still love them)
Ham, cheese & egg sandwich
Roastbeef sandwich (a bit hard to digest)
Fruits like papaya, watermelon and strawberies (healthy living na nga itech)

Q4: What are 5 songs you know the lyrics to?

(Many to mention?)

Feels Like Home
If I Believe
Hinahanap hanap Kita
Butterfly Kisses
Used To Be

Q5: 5 things you would do if you are a millionaire

Live simply.
Travel with loved ones.
& travel
& travel
& travel more.... hehehe!

Q6: 5 bad habits

** Not drinking my milk regularly. I like milk more than the chocolate formulas though.
** Awayin si hubby - I'm guilty this is becoming more frequent these last few days and I can't help it.
** Procrastinate
** Oversleeping - I am so lazy...
** I don't usually press clothes unless they are really, really crumpled. Hey, conserve energy!

Q7: 5 things you like to do:

Belly dancing
Shopping
Traveling
Organizing
Baby planning

Q8: 5 favorite toys:

Treo 750
Laptop
Digicam
Pickup Truck ni Papa
iPod Video

Q9: 5 things you would never wear:

Black eyeshadow
Black lipstick
Unshaven armpits
Shoulder pads for blouses or dresses
Baggy t-shirt unless I'm home or if nothing fits me anymore when the belly starts to show.

Q10: 5 things you hate to do:

Cleaning the bathroom
Washing the foot mats
Having an argument with anybody
Stuck between a fight
Massaging VCO on my belly... eeeww..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search