Friday, February 8, 2008

Portia's Traveling Carrier

We couldn't bear to leave Portia behind during our trips so hubby and I brought her along. We made sure that she would go swiftly, comfortably and problem-free as possible during our flight.

Now, if you're planning on going on a trip with you pet and you don't have the option of putting them up for boarding, here is an Airline Travel Checklist. Let me know if you have questions.

Here are pictures of Portia's new carrier and dog tag.







I took these pictures when we got back here in Manila. Kaya lamog na yung carrier!

The dog tag I got from Tiendesitas. It's only P72 for 2 and had them embossed at Megamall for her name and my number.

Wait lang kayo for videos of Portia swimming. Sa jacuzzi at pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search