Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Rear View Mirror

Two weeks after giving birth, I was already driving. Not that I couldn't stay at home for long but I needed to do some errands at the time. I noticed something different about my driving since then - it was slower. Goodbye Nascar! I also noticed that rear view mirrors are useless in cars (remember cargo truck drivers doesn't have them?) - except for this.



I can't be sure if it is anything helpful in checking Jack Jack's condition at the back because I find it is distracting my driving. Maybe I should just move the car seat in front?

Oh well, here's another picture of Jack Jack sleeping and holding up his shoes in his car seat on our way to Tagaytay last weekend.



Baby, the shoes aren't going anywhere without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search