Sunday, June 28, 2009

Best and Lovely Blog Award

I haven't received any awards lately. I remember I did way way back before. This award was given to my by yuuki from it's not always about me.




And so, I would like to thank my husband who's always supportive. My baby Jack Jack who always inspires me and his kisses keeps me going on. To my fellow bloggers on Girltalk: you guys rock!!! Yuuki... I'm glad you picked me for this award. THANK YOU ALL!

Hahaha! Feeling Oscars.

Now to share this to other bloggers:


Chronicles of a Nursing Mom

AIKAFIERCE

Confessions of a Soapaholic

Drama Queen

Lovin' Life

Mindfreak Mhack

Milk Station

Moments, Events, Places and More...

Money Whys and How-Tos

Naturals and Minerals

TADAIMA

cecilywishes

My Castle In The Sky

The Circle of True Friendship

When a word to represent all

The rules for these awards are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

4 comments:

  1. wow...not only for the Oscars., but maybe for the Grammy's as well!!!..Hahahah..Congratz baby bubut!!...More awards to come!!!..

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the award! and thank you so much for passing it on to me. am touched :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you so so much!^_^

    Wah sorry I'm so behind on awards/tags. I'll try to post this up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sis! :) thank you for including me lol. i dont have 15 friends yet haha. but thank you really. *Hugs* :))

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search