Monday, July 27, 2009

Meme: 10 Things About Me

Been tagged by sweetseoul. This is fun!

1. I'm a breastfeeding advocate.
2. I'm a belly dancer - in the privacy of my house.
3. I haven't been away from Jack Jack longer than 18 hours since I gave birth to him He's now 14 months old.
4. I am lazy.
5. I rarely cry.
6. I am OC.
7. If I am researching on anything, I'd go to GirlTalk first before googling.
8. Delegating is a bit of a challenge for me because of #6.
9. I could live without a cellphone but not the internet.
10. I like to travel.

These are the Rules of this Tag:
- Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true.
- Tag ten people and be sure to let them know they've been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do).
- Don't forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.

Here's the thing. I'd be deviating from the rules and I'd just ask my readers to do the tag should they feel like doing it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Custom Search