Friday, October 9, 2009

Salvaging

During the storm Ondoy, as you know, a flash flood washed up our house. The water came in really fast and in an hour, the water was waist deep in our living room. Most of our stuff got wet - 95% of it. I've made a list of all of those stuff because I am in the process of salvaging those that got wet. I've crossed out the one's that are now working:

TV
Mouse
External Drive
Microwave
Fridge
Pickup Truck
Shredder
Stove
Sterilizer
Power Supply
3 Electric Fans
Rice Cooker
Extension Cords
Air Conditioning Unit
Blender
Digital Kitchen Timer - trashed
Calculator
Webcam
Speakerssss
Air Purifier
Rechargeable Flashlight - this one's supposed to be waterproof but I'm not sure if it can be submerged.
Printer
Turbo Broiler
Oven Toaster
Vacuum Cleaner
Video Cam
Digicam Charger
Video Cam Charger
DVD Player
PS3 Controllers
UPS
Laptop Computer
Power Drill
UPS
Musical Table
Espresso Machine
Ice Cream Maker
Headset - trashed

Technically, these are all the stuff that got wet that you would normally think twice before using. I'll update it when I can each time we get something working or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search