Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Kumusta naman?!!

I know I have been a very bad blogger lately that I did not post for more than a month. It’s just that I feel a bit sad these past few days for several reasons.

I am thinking I have ADHD. I am so hype with one thing and the next thing I know, I don't want it anymore. Then I would go back to liking it the next day. I'm not inspired enough to create any layouts, I don't want to clean house, I don't want to cook and I don't want to do anything at all... but PartyPoker. Well, yeah. That's where all the time has gone, I guess.

Currently, I'm over PartyPoker, I guess. But I am thinking it has to do with me being sad and all. Not to mention it's so fun winning 3 Million ... even if it's just play chips.

First, we were supposed to move to another home since our office moved sites. The other reason, is that I’m starting to feel not happy about my job. I just happen to love my job and the friends that I made during my four years of stay. But with all the changes that have been happening, I can’t really say. Everything is changing. Then I canceled a supposed to be trip to Melbourne – because I don’t have enough time to prepare for it. I really, really wanted to go!

(Sigh!) O di ba kakasad?!

The moving part, I guess, is the most depressing of all and maybe this is what’s been dragging me lately. Imagine our first home. Then we need to move almost right after the wedding?

I was really looking forward to posting pictures of our home because it meant so much for us.



Anyways, the good news is that, we’re not moving anymore! Yahoo! Yebah! The reason? Hubby is nearer his work from here and I can drive while he can’t. So that would be the solution. Yun lang, instead of my previous travel time of 10 minutes, it’s going to be 15-60 minutes.

Regarding my trip, like I said, I really, really wanted to go – even though we’re both (hubby and me) scared to death that I’m going to a place without him and 3 days without him is too long (the trip was supposed to take 2 weeks), I’d like to try it once. The good part of it is that I don’t have to be away from him anymore – so I’m relieved somehow. Is it too obvious that we’re both addicted?

Since I haven’t been blogging lately and people who are patiently waiting for my posts are asking for pictures of hubby’s new “do”, here he is. Tada!



I also did something new with my hair and made sure that I go to someone who is a professional in the haircutting business. Finally, I have the bangs that I have been dreaming of!!!



** Eto ang pout ko! Bwahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search