Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tagged!

Tagged by lelila

Sorry gurl... this has been long overdue.

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

A - Adore: I adore people who's real. Cause it can become really hard to be real.

B - Bag: I love bags!

C - Card game: Poker

D - Dance: I do belly dance...

E - Earphones: Samsung

F - Fruit: Strawberries... anything with strawberries!

G - Gripe: Currently griping about a trip that has been postponed but can't do nothing about it! :(

H - Happy place: Beach

I - Isolated: I'd like to be isolated from everyone else but hubby once in a while...

J - June: My favorite month of the year.

K - Kikay: Oo na, kikay na ako.

L - Love: Si hubby. We're just so addicted to each other.

M - Marriage: I'm so happy that I am now married with the man of my dreams. Not to mention that I can now sing in front of the stove... har! har! har!

N - Night person. PERIOD.

O - Opera: I want to see an opera. I haven't seen any pa kasi.

P - Pet peeve: Slow drivers in front of me.

Q - Queue: I hate long queues... grr!

R - Romance: I'm still mad about anything about romance.

S - Singing: Eto talaga habit ko...

T - Travel: I'd like to travel to as many places as I can.

U - Unknown to many: I am a very nice person but I can be very, very bad as well.

V - Villain: Sylar from Heroes... I just hate him and love him sometimes!

W - Words of Wisdom: Swim with the river's current, not against it.

X - X-ray Trivia: I had this done once, twice in a week... I didn't know it was bad and it was for 2 different jobs I got offered.

Y - Yebah! Cutest expression I got - I think.

Z - Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Seven things about me (bakit nga ba hindi na lang kopyahin ang nasa About Me?):

** Belly dancing
** Singing
** Shopaholic
** Gadget addict
** Cannot live one day (it feels like forever) without being connected to the internet/mobile phone.
** Dog Lover but without a dog :(
** Addicted to hubby

Now tagging Aslee, Cara, Jannesse, Ella, lovingsue, Jing, Che

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search