Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm Back!!!

I know I'm not blogging at all these last few months. It's mostly because I got lazy. Pregnant women needs all the rest. Also, I'm finishing all the tasks that needed to be done. You see, I never got to do this before I got pregnant so please accept my excuse for not blogging. hehehe!

All I wanted to do was eat, sleep and surf all day but that's just not acceptable. I'm pregnant but I feel a pang of guilt if night comes and I did nothing but dinner. Being SAH may sound boring to you but believe me when I say I couldn't finish anything I planned on working on.

I was able to try on the jeans that I've put away before. Only 3 can fit but cannot be zipped up anymore. D'oh! Needless to say, my belly has grown in a snap including my ass. Yep, the PJ's I have before are now called leggings! I've also boxed up the jogging pants which I use for belly dancing since I do not want them stretched to my pregnant size and never be able to use them post pregnancy.

Portia, on the other hand, is the number one bad influence when it comes to laziness. Once you see her during her daily naps, I'm pretty sure you'd want to take a nap too. I'd fill you in every now and then with what has happened. I'll be posting pictures of my grown belly, Papa's birthday, Christmas, New Year, our Tagaytay road trip and Dumaguete trip.

Oh, here's a picture of us sleeping. Now, that's making me sleepy already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search