Friday, November 28, 2008

Until When?


Since Jack Jack's reached his 6th month, I am often asked when I would stop breastfeeding. No, I will not use this as a guideline. I am actually going to let Jack Jack self-wean.

Scared me to death when we got sick. Also, when I got sick. I thought that was the end of it.

From Jack Jack, I am not seeing it happening very soon neither from myself. I'm pretty sure I'd be missing our breastfeeding sessions should I stop now.

Right now, he's getting more and more distracted during nursing. If you could only see how he does his acrobatic stunts while breastfeeding... (Oh that is something I should put in my list of questions for tomorrow's Breastfeeding 303 Class.) I guess nursing in public just got a little bit more challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search